The field is used to [describe function of field] . [Screenshot of field type on back-end]
- Fill out the Basic Field Settings (Label, Description and Field Name)
- Select Field Type: [field type].
- Set any Additional Field Options to control behavior or other details.
- Complete any Advanced Field Options for the fields to impact it’s visibility or access control.
- Select Add Field (or Update Field if you’re changing an existing field) to save your changes.
Configuring the [field type] Field
Basic Field Settings
See Basic Field Settings for full explanations of these settings. You will choose ‘[field type]’ under Field Type to create a [field type] field.
Additional Field Options
Advanced Field Settings
See Advanced Field Options for the explanations of these field settings that define default values, visibility or access control for your field.
REST API Settings
You can configure these settings to override the REST API settings for each individual field. These are discussed in depth in our Advanced Topics, REST API documentation.