Pods is one of the many great ways to use WordPress as a highly-customizable content management system. Success in these types of projects is often contingent on proper planning. On this episode, we discuss how to choose the right content types, and relationships between them.
This is a live event, which will be held on Tuesday March 17th at 3PM eastern, so you can join in and ask the Pods team any questions you have about choosing the right content types, field types and how to get the most out of relationship fields to connect your content types. There will be live music and live diagraming!
- Comparing Custom Content Types
- Scott’s Live Code Examples: https://gist.github.com/sc0ttkclark/a823a3abeea0faf55834
- Searching Tools for CPT’s and ACT’s mentioned in the Slack Chat:
- Elastipress: https://github.com/10up/ElasticPress
- EasyPods: https://calderawp.com/downloads/caldera-easy-pods/
- Data Planning/Diagramming Tools:
- Best Practices for Pods Deployment